The John L. Grove College of Business is once again recognized for its excellence with a new ranking from U.S. News and World Report. The online Master in Business Administration is ranked 117 in the nation as a U.S. News Best Online Program for 2021, climbing 44 spots from the 2020 ranking of 161.
The AACSB-accredited 30-credit program is a standout with its high-quality faculty, affordability and convenience for today’s modern and mobile students.
“We continue to strive to be one of the best AACSB-accredited business schools in the country, and the latest U.S. News ranking of our online MBA program is another testament to the success of these efforts. We owe this to our faculty and staff, the support of our administration and alumni, and the general support of our friends and partners,” said Dr. John Kooti, dean of the John L. Grove College of Business.
According to U.S. News and World Report, ranked online MBA programs “equip students with leadership skills and industry connections that are vital to advancing careers. By earning a business degree online, working students don’t have to put their jobs on hold.”
Shippensburg University has recently earned a wide array of accolades, including:
- US News & World Report (Regional Universities North 2021)
- Top Public Schools
- Best College for Veterans
- Best Value Schools
- Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- Best Online MBA Programs
- Best Degrees in Finance by Study.com (Grove College, 2021)
- Best Business Schools by The Princeton Review (Grove College, 2021)
- PNGAS Guard Friendly School 2021
- Top ranked school for supply chain management, human resources management and finance by Study.com (2020)
- First-gen Forward Institution by the Center for First-generation Student Success
- College of Distinction for Business, Education and Engineering.
- College of Distinction for Career Development, Equity and Inclusion, and Military Support
- Top Master’s in Science Education program by Intelligent.com
- Leading Financial Planning School, by Financial Planning