Shippensburg University’s AACSB accredited John L. Grove College of Business is now home to four programs ranked top in the nation by Study.com. The top 50 ranked programs are supply chain management (#2), marketing (#5), finance (#23) and business (#41).
According to Study.com, the rankings are created after review of hundreds of higher education institutions from across the country. The top 50 are determined with a focus on accessibility and affordability. Internship opportunities, faculty rosters, partnerships with industry leaders and standout initiatives that enhance students’ overall learning experience are also considered.
The College of Business dean and department chair share what makes these programs stand out.
Supply Chain Management
“With small class sizes that encourage experiential learning, to world-class faculty with both scientific prowess and industrial experience, our program offers advantages that no other program in Pennsylvania can provide. We will continue to work together, faculty, students, alumni and partners, to continually improve our program. I am so proud of the work that we have done and the work we are doing, even now,” aid Dr. Ian M. Langella, professor of Supply Chain Management and chair of the Department of Finance and Supply Chain Management.
“Our students continue to compete for the best internships and jobs, and through their hard work and perseverance they are able to do incredible things. We have a Small Business Development Center on campus, as well as the Charles H. Diller Jr. Center for Entrepreneurial Leadership and Innovation, which both provide additional opportunities and resources to our students,” said Dr. W. Adam Powell, associate professor of marketing and chair of the Department of Management, Marketing and Entrepreneurship.
“The high quality of the faculty in our department with extensive experience in the field of finance continue to propel our university and students to success,” said Dr. Ian Langella, chair of the Department of Finance and Supply Chain Management.
“AAACSB accredited since 1981, providing a high quality program and student success are the high marks of Shippensburg University Grove College of Business. We owe this to our faculty and staff for their dedication to excellence,” said John Kooti, dean of the John L. Grove College of Business.
Shippensburg University’s 2021 Rankings include:
- US News & World Report (Regional Universities North)
- #25 Top Public Schools
- Best Value Schools
- Best Online MBA Programs
- Best College for Veterans
- Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- Top Guard Friendly School by The Pennsylvania National Guard Associations (PNGAS)
- Study.com Nationally Top-Ranked Schools (Grove College)
- #2 Supply Chain Management
- #5 Marketing
- #23 Finance
- #41 Business
- Best Business Schools by The Princeton Review (Grove College)
Prior Rankings Include:
- First-gen Forward Institution by the Center for First-generation Student Success
- College of Distinction for Business, Education and Engineering.
- College of Distinction for Career Development, Equity and Inclusion, and Military Support
- Top Master’s in Science Education program by Intelligent.com
- Leading Financial Planning School, by Financial Planning